Thursday, November 30, 2006

NaNoWriMo WINNER!

This is the first year I have participated in the nanowrimo.org challenge. I am delighted to say that I WON! I am sitting on my couch looking at the 50,746 words that qualified my winner's certificate. I should be celebrating with a nap or some enjoyable activity on this suddenly cold and rainy day. Yet instead, I want to write another chapter. Seems that after getting over a hurdle in the story, now I am sitting here with a lot of loose ends in the plot.

So I will save the celebration for the weekend and wrap up some of those loose ends that shouldn't have to wait for a sequel to be solved. I will also be working on a course project for class and making plans to get this wonderful manuscript published as soon as possible so that I can share it with you.

Happiest December to everyone!
Nurture Your Creativity,
GypsyOwl


No comments: