Saturday, September 02, 2006

New Beginnings

  • It seems that every day is a New Beginning.
    There are so many small and not so small new beginnings all around. With the new season beginning I have an update about the GypsyOwl world of networking, creativity and business.

    What began as a few designs and a small art gift shop has grown over time.
    I am pleased that my dreams are manifesting step by step each day. The newest department of the GypsyOwl world is Website Hosting services. Let me back up a bit and list the departments in approximatley the order that they came into existence.


  • GypsyOwl.com (new website soon)

  • GypsyOwl's Studio (you are here)

  • GypsyOwl's Studio and Gifts
    Art Workshops (online workshops where I share the techniques I use to create my artwork)
    GIMP - Free Get the new FREE software so you are ready for the next workshop!
  • GypsyOwl.org

  • GypsyOwl's Tree House forum (Private forum)

  • GypsyOwl's Tree House JR (a forum for kids)

  • GypsyOwl Organization Shopping (a network of members, advertiser's and affiliate's business links)
  • GypsyOwl Organization Networking Services (Forums for personal & business)

    GypsyOwlCommerce.org (a NEW Hosting Service)

I am still a full time student, creating artwork in my relaxation time and having a lot of fun working with people who are promoting their business' and nurturing thier creativity.

The next Art workshop will be announced soon. Get the Gimp Software ahead of time so you will be ready to jump right in for the workshop.

GIMP - Free Free Software

GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. The terms of usage and rules about copying are clearly listed in the GNU General Public License.

New Beginnings, Starting a new Season of the year, Or of my life.... I am grateful that in the midst of all the changes, endings and 'letting go' events of the past year...I am able to see New Beginnings with Joy and Anticipation.

IN JOY Brighest Blessings, GypsyOwl

No comments: