Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A year of letting go....


This year,
So much letting go in a few short months. The next step is to create a book. Not just to 'create' it, but, to let go of it. If you are a writer you will understand what I mean. It is a part of myself that is longing to be released. That longing has been building up for so long that it is blocking me in some ways from moving on.

So this is it.
This year. I ran across a website earlier this year and was reminded recently about it. This year I will participate in the challenge to write, on a timetable, and will unblock what it is that has been welling up within me for so long.

Another inspiration is a dear friend who is releasing her newest work very soon. This and the challenge together with so many other little 'clues' are driving the energy behind what is soon to be my own work completed.

How about you? What creative nurturing have you been longing to embark on? What is welling up to be released in the form of art, literature, discovery..... Your inner desire to clear away what is blocking you? Nurture Your Creativity. Let's embark on this journey together.

In Joy,
GypsyOwl


No comments: