Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In Loving Memory










Simply,

I want to honor today,
all who
have now left this life.

I want to comfort today,
all who
have been left behind.

I want to remember today,
all who
have made those connections with
other living beings,
that are not easily forgotten.

Connections that are the
woven threads of the joyful blanket of life.

In Loving Memory,
of yours, of mine of ours...

I light a candle for them,
that they may find their way into the
heavens.

I light a candle for us,
that we may find the life force that
caused us to enjoy them so much while they were here.

Moving forward,
Tho' perhaps not yet moving on,
Taking small steps to the joy that they taught us to have,
Tho' they may not be right here to share it with us...
By the nature of our love,
We can be assured that they would want us to live in joy.

Brightest Blessings, Love & Light,
GypsyOwl

No comments: