Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tracy's Birthday Wish- 40 Things for Others






Image within the graphic for Tracy's Birthday 2007 provided by ~ Free Clipart and Web Graphics
Totally free clipart and web graphics, no pop ups, trick links or registration required!


Tracy's Birthday Wish
"Do 40 things for others and tell her about it between now and her 40th birthday in August 2007"

Hello Family & Friends,
I am passing this on. Please feel free to send it on as well. I still get goosebumps thinking about the blessing that this has in store for everyone of us. Thank you Tracy! This may be the most beautiful birthday wish I have ever heard of.

GypsyOwl

Fwd: from Tracy
Tracy's Birthday Wish-
"Do 40 things for others and tell her about it between now and her 40th birthday in August 2007"

Tracy wrote: Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:56:54 -0800 (PST)
From: Tracy
Subject: Birthday Party Update

Hi Ya'll!

It's really Tracy....not some spam or junk email. I
wanted to update you on my 40th birthday party/wish.
I'm so excited!!! A dear friend just started a web
page and forum for my 40 Things for Others birthday
wish!

Please check it out and add your own acts of kindness
or even those you witness others doing! Feel free to
share this information. I look forwarding to reading
all about your experiences.

Thanks for all you do...you DO make a difference!!

Keep the angels close~
Tracy

Tracy's Birthday Web page
http://www.gypsyowl.org/tracy

Tracy's Birthday Forum
http://www.gypsyowl.org/tracy/tracysbirthday/index.php

No comments: