Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Gratitude List

Being Grateful
Being Thankful
These are year round goals of mine.

Today I am grateful for:
Family & Friends
My puppy pet friends
The Sunrise
The sound of birds singing
Warmer weather
Delicious Coffee
The aroma of evergreens
Art
The beautiful Poincettia on my table
The glitter of decorations made for me by dear friends hanging in the window catching the light as it comes over the trees outside.
Music in the distance from a house down the street.
The sound a schoolbus makes just before you hear children giggling and laughing before they climb on.
The warmth of a blanket
The softness of a comfy couch to snuggle up on.
A good book
The relaxing flow of a warm shower
The scent of flannel pajamas
popcorn (yes for breakfast on occasion... LOL)
I am grateful for being content and aware of the blessings in my life.
I am delighted to experience a new day, to discover some new and exciting part of life to be grateful for.

  • Melodie Beattie said:
    "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
  • It turns what we have into enough, and more.
  • It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity....
  • It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events.
  • Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow."
What are you Grateful for?

Living IN JOY,
GypsyOwl
p.s. A friend of my shared this website with me a while back. I would like to share it with you now. The Gratitude Experiement
445,125 people have watched the GoGratitude Flash movie and 149,088 people from all walks of life and from 153 countries have joined the Gratitude Experiment since its launch on Nov 21, 2005.
Gratitude is contagious.

No comments: