Wednesday, May 07, 2008

GypsyOwl is publishing at Squidoo


I am writing for Squidoo and have a few articles submitted. The term for article is 'lens' and I am learning a lot about online publishing! Please read on for links to my new work.

I do not know how to say
THANK YOU
enough!
Thank you all for your encouragement and nurturing of my artistic side over the past three years. It has been the inspiration of EVERYONE that allowed me to 'grow up' in my creativity.

A Very Special Thank You to SARK ,
SARK friends, Family, Co-Workers,
and honestly if you are reading this then this Thank You is for YOU.

How this came about: (the short version)
I attended a seminar last weekend about butterfly gardens. The experience of learning how to create a butterfly garden was such a spiritual journey, I simply did not come away with a real butterfly garden plan idea. My focus was on the life cycles of butterflies and how that relates to my spiritual journey. However, I was inspired to write and I submitted to Squidoo. Now I have a handful of lenses published! When you visit, please leave a note for me in the quest books that are on each page, and, if you have a moment to give me your STAR rating that would be wonderful.

Create A Butterfly Garden
You can visit this lens at

Since I didn't remember the actual 'how to create' the garden, I linked to some very good articles about it by other writers who I admire. My spiritual interpretations were leading me and inspiring me.

"Going With The Flow vs. Be In Your Flow"
and you can visit this lens at

I finished the last edit todayBoth of the articles are already receiving very good responses and lots of traffic. I am a bit overwhelmed but, very delighted!

I believe I have learned what I want to do when I grow up.
What do you think? If you really like it, would you please link to it from your blog or other places that you post ?
Please pass this on to anyone who you feel would welcome the invitation to visit my 'lens' pages.

Catching up about me:
I realize I haven't kept in touch - so here is a short blurb about what I have been up to.

I am going to be writing for Squidoo twice a week (on average). I am continuing my education which is my full time occupation until I am finished (BBA Degree -Graduation planned for January 2010), have a part time position -on/call ( office management - internship), and am enjoying creating artwork for my online gift shops. I also volunteer for the SBN a few hours a week. I believe that everything I am doing has prepared me for this monumental new opportunity. I cannot express how 'fun' it is to write, and then to have people 'like' it is the icing on the cake. I finally had the courage to move forward.

How are you? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: