Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lensmaster Lensography - GypsyOwl's Homepage on Squidoo is NOW OPEN!

The community at Squidoo was so welcoming and helped me to find everything I needed to get started. My website traffic increased by 4 times what it had been at for over two years. All I did differently was spend a little time creating lenses about the things that I am interested in.
I wrote about what I wanted to write about, learned the best way to present my work (from the generosity of experienced lensmasters), and before I knew it, I have 10 lenses published and doing very well! I also have two more in drafting and will release them early next week.
This is my lens preview, there are many more lenses in drafting that will be released soon. Visit often for updates to current lenses and brand new lenses. This may be the last link you will ever need to find GypsyOwl. I have caught the squidoo addiction.
Here are a few of the topics that I started writing about for my squidoo lenses. I found out that it isn't as unusual as I thought to have so many different interests. What ever your interest is, you have something to share about it. You are the expert!
I would love to hear what you think of the lenses I have created so far, please drop by the guest books on each lense and let me know if you enjoyed the lens, if there is something you would like to see added or improved upon.

My Lenses
Go With The Flow vs. Be In Your Flow
I was listening to Paula White this morning. She was talking about the book "Caught Between A Dream and A Job"by Delatorro McNeal II I was inspired to write about how to find your passion, to live your dreams, and to discover how to live in your flo...

Create a Butterfly Garden - Discover How The Human Experience Relates to the Butterfly Lifecycle - Enhance Understanding of Spiritual Growth
How our spiritual growth is similar to the stages of a butterflies lifecycle and how understanding this can enhance our journey. Create a butterfly garden to enhance your outdoor experience, to balance the ecosystem around your home, and for the pur...

Tin Man - Modern Day Wizard of Oz - Spiritual Growth Metaphor
Tin Man (a remake of the classic Wizard of Oz) is the source of this spiritual growth metaphor. We are born with gifts, hide them (or have them hidden for us) as children, and spend much of our adult years seeking, uncovering, and rediscovering them....

GypsyOwl Artwork Created With GIMP & GO GIMP Workshop Group Information
Creating Art has been a GIMP & GO experience every day. I share my work and how it is used for great product design. Workshop information - How To Use GIMP for more than just artwork. Resources for artists and more. My artwork is a combination of ph...

Daily Motivation - Nurture Yourself - Make The World a Better Place - New Updates Every Day
You can make the world a better place. Motivate your day with a decision to have a great one! Daily Thought -Inspirational Media And People who are transforming our world. Share your favorite world changer - or share how you are changing the world....

Spiritual Journey Lensography
This Lensography will feature each of the lenses I have created that share insights about my spiritual quest. Everyday references that hold secrets to expressing a journey that often is experienced without words. I will attempt to share the unseen by...

GypsyOwl's Home Page - Lensmaster Lensography
GypsyOwl's Home Page is a Master List of GypsyOwl's Lensography Collection. GypsyOwl's Lenses fall into a variety of topics so, this is the place to find the Lensography you are looking for. About GypsyOwl: Artist - Writer - Student - Volunteer - Me...

GypsyOwl Organization Small Business Network - Mission & Vision
I am the founder of the GypsyOwl Commerce Small Business Network. This lens will present an overview of the SBN, mission, community values, membership information, benefits and responsibilities of membership. Reader Favorites-Vote for YOUR favorite r...

Easy Designs to Make With Your Scanner - One of A Kind - Keep, Gift, or Sell - Customize A Hobby Tote Bag & More
This easy design idea will show you how to make a customized tote bag for hobbies, books, shopping, and more. A unique way to organize all of your passions, make gifts, diaper totes, lunch for the office, and a list of ideas that will spark your imag...

The Arts & Creativity Lensography
This lensography contains all of the lenses that I have created in art, photography, and creativity topics.

One way you can contribute to a better world is to support those who are dedicated to doing that. Give them a cheer and let them know that what they are doing is important to you.
Another way is to speak out for yourself. Share your story, your knowledge, and promote the things that are important to you.
Visit any one of GypsyOwl's lenses and see if you find inspiration.
Why Squidoo?
Squidoo is the world's most popular site for building free, single pages about your passions.Highlight books, blogs, vids, online shops, or just spread the word about stuff you love. Bonus: you raise money (for you or charity) at the same time. It's fast, free, and supereasy. Click the images below to browse just a handful of our coolest lenses. Or, hey, jump right in and go make your own lens! Watch out, it's addicting. :)
Not yet sure about any of this?
Visit my lenses and leave me a note in my guest book to let me know what you think.
IN ~ JOY,
GypsyOwl

NOTICE: CONTENT & IMAGE COPYRIGHT©GYPSYOWL 2007-2008
PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, AND All CONTENT ON THIS PAGE COPYRIGHT© 2007-2008 GYPSYOWL.ORG

All PHOTOS, ART, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, AND OTHER CONTENT WITHIN MY LENS ARE ORIGINAL OR HAVE BEEN PERMITTED FOR MY USE THROUGH LICENSING, MARKETING & AFFILIATE PARTNER MARKETING TOOLS OR OTHER LICENSING AGREEMENT. NO IMAGE MAY BE COPIED OR DOWNLOADED WITHOUT PERMISSION UNDER LICENSE.

123RF IMAGES LICENSING REQUIREMENT: "Certain images and/or photos on this page are the copyrighted property of 123RF Limited, its Contributors or Licensed Partners and are being used with permission under license. These images and/or photos may not be copied or downloaded without permission from 123RF Limited" The copyright and all other rights of the Image(s) shall remain with 123RF and its respective suppliers.

COPYRIGHT©GYPSYOWL TM 2007-2008

No comments: