Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May Day

History of May Day

When I think of May Day, I think of baskets, of flowers, and of the little jingle
"April showers, bring, May flowers."

I think of the May Pole (children dancing with long streamers of silk string or ribbon), and after the dancing is done.. ohhhh look at the pretty designs that have appeared on the pole. Loving flowers, and abstract art, this day really brings to me a lot of creativity energy.

This is one of the things I recall from childhood (school days), we must have celebrated this . I remember making paper flowers and making cones from construction paper to make paper vases.

For the best results Share Results is the answer. Merchants and Affiliate programs partner together for dynamic results.



I have thought about the baskets of flowers on doorsteps. I wonder where I heard about this (it seems that I have tought about it all of my life , so perhaps it was in early childhood at school). I think we had a May Pole at school.

Please tell me about your May Day traditions, activities, and any other thing you would like to share about May, May Day , or About Solstice and or Equinox , about baskets of flowers on doorsteps, and/or any May Day or other similar holiday tradition topics are very welcome.

I would now like to dance around a May Pole wearing a long silk gown and singing.

May you have a delightful May Day, and may spring bring you joy, celebration, and new beginnings.

IN ~ JOY
GypsyOwl


Want to join an affiliate program that has an exceptional track record and will bring your site more traffic? Would you like to be a publisher for merchants that really live up to their customer focus? For the best results Share Results is the answer. Merchants and Affiliate programs partner together for dynamic results.

No comments: